Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel
33 Avenue George V, Paris, 75008, France
Phone: (33)(0)1 53 23 77 77
4.5/5 19 reviews
An iconic hotel in Paris, a meticulous restoration
Prince de Galles, legendary jewel of the Parisian Art Deco movement, is a 5-star hotel in the Luxury Collection. Since its inception in 1928, the Prince de Galles has stood out as a beacon of sophistication and grace in Paris.
The hotel is located on Avenue George V, a 5-minute walk from the Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, as well as some of the most celebrated landmarks including the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower.
Experience the art of living in timeless elegance with us and stay in one of our 115 fully equipped rooms or 44 luxury suites.
During your stay, indulge yourself in our Wellness Suite including massages and hammam or choose in-room spa services. A 24/7 Fitness Centre is available for your use.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 19 verified guest reviews
87%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Right next to Four Seasons. Rooms are better though. Can't beat the location, service or SPG recognition. Wonderful hotel. Only note is for you are not Platinum the breakfast charge is excessive for what you get. Since we were - this did not bother us.
THE TALENTS CONTEMPORAINS AT THE PRINCE DE GALLES
Some people will say about the Prince de Galles that it belongs to those legends that make Parisian grand hotels since it is true that its Art Deco and its glorious past give the premises an outstanding reputation and, at the same time, a history.
- Stéphanie Le Quellec - head chef
- Nicolas Paciello - pastry chef
- Florian Thireau - head bartender
- Cédric Maupoint - restaurant manager and sommelier
- Marie-Liesse Thery - head concierge
- Check in 3:00 PM | Check out 12:00 PM
- Valet parking for EUR 39,6 per day
- Full Breakfast: EUR 49 | Continental Breakfast: EUR 38
- Central location to explore Paris, walking distance to the Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe
- Home of La Scene, a Michelin awarded restaurant
- SPG Category 7
- 24-hour fitness centre and wellness treatments by Oliver Lecocq
- 24-hour room service and concierge service
- Complimentary WIFI Access in Public Areas and Guest Rooms
- 44 luxury suites
- A Parisian Art Deco jewel
- Online amenity service pre-order
- Travel Leisure’s World Best Award 2016
- Condé Nast Travelers – 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards
- 2017 Experts’ Choice Award
- Traveller’s Choice, 2016 / TripAdvisor
How to get to Prince de Galles Hotel, Paris
Centrally located on Avenue George V, the Prince de Galles is steps aways from the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and close to Paris historical landmarks as the Eiffel Tower.
- ATM HSBC Paris George V
- ATM Société Générale
- Atelier de Manuela Paul Cavallier
- Atelier Hermès, Pantin
- Atelier Louis Vuitton , Asnières
- Cour du Commerce Saint - André
- La Samaritaine
- Marché aux fleurs et aux oiseaux
- Road to Champagne, Reims
- Arc de Triomphe
- Galérie Véro-Dodat
- Musée des Arts Décoratifs
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- Palais Chaillot
- Place de la Madeleine
- Metro Line 1 Franklin Roosevelt
- Métro Line 1 George V
- RER / Metro Charles de Gaulle Étoile
- Assouline Library
- Atelier du bracelet parisien
- Augés Cellars
- Delisle Show-room
- Leica store
How To Get Here
Quality food and refreshments at an elite destination
Epicurean experiences and timeless sophistication Savor authentic and generous cuisine, taste refined cocktails and admire the patio and its celebrated mosaic.
- La Scène
- Le Patio
- Les Heures
Hours Of Operation
Meetings and Events at Prince de Galles
An ideal location to organise your next meetings and events in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Paris.
- Salon Chaillot, with capacity for up to 70 guests
- Superb selection of catering for your meetings
- The finest technology for your meetings and events
- Dedicated team of meeting specialists