Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel
33 Avenue George V, Paris, 75008, France
Phone: (33)(0)1 53 23 77 77
4.6/5 196 reviews
An iconic hotel in Paris, a meticulous restoration
Prince de Galles, legendary jewel of the Parisian Art Deco movement, is a 5-star hotel in the Luxury Collection. Since its inception in 1928, the Prince de Galles has stood out as a beacon of sophistication and grace in Paris.
The hotel is located on Avenue George V, a 5-minute walk from the Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, as well as some of the most celebrated landmarks including the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower.
Experience the art of living in timeless elegance with us and stay in one of our 115 fully equipped rooms or 44 luxury suites.
During your stay, indulge yourself in our Wellness Suite including massages and hammam or choose in-room spa services. A 24/7 Fitness Centre is available for your use.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Discover the Suite of your Dreams, rates from €1,000 (per night)
From local delights to bonus Starpoints, unparalleled experiences await you at the Prince de Galles. Step up to a Mosaic or Makassar Suite and enjoy the following advantages:
- Up to 10% discount off
- Wifi Access
- 3000 bonus Starpoints® per stay
Get the best rate or we'll give you 20% off, or 2,000 Starpoints
You will always get the best available rate when you book on our site. If you find a lower rate prior to, or within 24 hours of, booking your hotel room, simply submit a Best Rate Guarantee Claim to us and we will honor that lower rate. Plus we'll give you an additional 20% discount off the Competing Rate; or 2,000 Starwood Preferred Guest® Starpoints®.
Rates from €750.
Plus many other benefits:
- NO HIDDEN FEES Many travel sites charge extra fees for online bookings. We don't.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFERS Only our sites offer elite level hotel benefits and special offers for Starwood Preferred Guest® members
- COMPLIMENTARY IN-ROOM INTERNET when you book on Starwood websites or the SPG app.
- EARN STARPOINTS Our sites are the only place you can earn Starpoints® for every booking.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 196 verified guest reviews
89%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We were staying two days and it was very lovely and simply perfect. The rooms and decoration is divine, I have checked out the Gym area which is stocked with the newest machines and goods. Very nice to work out! I loved the service and of course the perfect location of the hotel. All high-end boutiques are near by, so is the Champs-Elysee. If you want to experience luxury with style, you should come to the Prince De Galles Hotel.
THE TALENTS CONTEMPORAINS AT THE PRINCE DE GALLES
Some people will say about the Prince de Galles that it belongs to those legends that make Parisian grand hotels since it is true that its Art Deco and its glorious past give the premises an outstanding reputation and, at the same time, a history.
- Stéphanie Le Quellec - head chef
- Nicolas Paciello - pastry chef
- Florian Thireau - head bartender
- Cédric Maupoint - restaurant manager and sommelier
- Marie-Liesse Thery - head concierge
- Check in 3:00 PM | Check out 12:00 PM
- Valet parking for EUR 39,6 per day
- Full Breakfast: EUR 49 | Continental Breakfast: EUR 38
- Central location to explore Paris, walking distance to the Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe
- Home of La Scene, a Michelin awarded restaurant
- SPG Category 7
- 24-hour fitness centre and wellness treatments by Oliver Lecocq
- 24-hour room service and concierge service
- Complimentary WIFI Access in Public Areas and Guest Rooms
- 44 luxury suites
- A Parisian Art Deco jewel
- Online amenity service pre-order
- Travel + Leisure’s : Ranked #8, Top 10 Hotels in Paris 2017
- Condé Nast Travelers – 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards
- 2017 Experts’ Choice Award
- Travel Leisure’s World Best Award 2016
How to get to Prince de Galles Hotel, Paris
Centrally located on Avenue George V, the Prince de Galles is steps aways from the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and close to Paris historical landmarks as the Eiffel Tower.
How To Get Here
Quality food and refreshments at an elite destination
Epicurean experiences and timeless sophistication Savor authentic and generous cuisine, taste refined cocktails and admire the patio and its celebrated mosaic.
- La Scène
- Le Patio
- Les Heures
Hours Of Operation
Meetings and Events at Prince de Galles
An ideal location to organise your next meetings and events in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Paris.
- Salon Chaillot, with capacity for up to 70 guests
- Superb selection of catering for your meetings
- The finest technology for your meetings and events
- Dedicated team of meeting specialists