The Alma Suite owes its name to the history of the hotel when avenue George V was still avenue Alma.
All of the suite's windows look out onto this famous avenue.Decorated in beige and blue tones, this prestigious 140m² suite can be extended to 250m², which makes it one of the biggest suites in the hotel.
It is arranged in such a way that it is possible to have up to three adjoining and separate bedrooms (with one bathroom per room) and three lounges, including an independent 70m² double lounge, which is suitable for receptions or private meetings.
This unique Suite is ideal for exploring the city on an extended stay with the family and enjoying the authentic experience that the City of Light offers.
- A car is available for pick-up and drop-off at the airport
- Complimentary wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Christian Lacroix "Eygalières" collection bathroom amenities
- 58'' flat screen TV in the living room and media hub
- 46'' flat screen TV in the bedroom
- Exclusive butler service
- Sony PlayStation® 3
- Two complimentary bottles of water
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- Flat Screen Television